...

If you want to change the world, start with yourself!







duminică, 1 martie 2009

Changes in my life...

For 1 March-a new begining I wish to start with some changes...



teach me:
...smiling everytime
...receiving the love of my friends
...surprising my friends in so many ways
...to be a good friend,to know when to shout,and when to hold them in my arms and let them cry
...sharing my joy with those that are suffering
...having good feelings about those that are ignoring me
...understanding the actions of the people around me without criticise them
...encouraging those that need moral support
...loving anybody with no reservations
...enjoying the beauty of the Earth
...painting the nature in so many different colours
...crying and laughing descovering the nature
...praying for rain and waiting for it
...beeing there where I have to
...looking inside of my heart and cleaning the black spots
...moving off the bad thoughts of my head
...hurting nobody with my words and my acts
...dressing like Alice and beeing a child
...beeing wild in my way
...remembering my childhood telling lovely stories
...beeing mature and rational when I have to
...listening my heart when my mind's going crazy
...climbing the mountains trying changing the world
...accepting my imperfectios trying to be better and better
...beeing myself.



Thanks a lot for help to Sandi!:)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu